The following arrived via email.
Q: Why were only 15% of the People able to dictate to the other 85%?
A: Because the State bribed them all with benefits and pension funds.
Ok … that’s not really that funny, but it is true, and sometimes the truth is a bit of a joke.
Let’s look at the logic of the situation, regarding this recent “fiscal treaty” vote thing that went on. Assuming that 25% of the People of this island turned out to vote, that would equate to say, something in the region of one million votes.
Federal State of Europe.
Of the One million votes cast, apparently 60% of those votes were in the Yes camp. That means there are say six hundred thousand People that agree in State, that Ireland should be part of a Fiscal Compact, and therefore be a Federal State of Europe and dump the Constitution (for what it’s worth). This works out to be something less than 15% of the population.
Democracy = Mob Rule.
So logically speaking; just 15% of the population of the Island are apparently dictating by democracy what the other 85% of the population should be getting themselves involved in ???
Given that the State employs over three hundred thousand People, all said. If ALL of them voted for Ireland to become a Federal State of Europe, then that equates to only 7.5% of the population.
Who Do They Think They Are?
So who are the remaining 7.5% of the population? My guess would be, they are X-State employees, and all of the retired X-Politicians that are protecting & defending State benefits and State pensions. Literally over three hundred thousand all told.
Logically speaking … in essence, the STATE have bought and paid for this Yes vote for Ireland to become a Federal State of Europe, whilst 15% of the Population can retire comfortably in blissful har-money.
A Big Joke.
It is now time for us all to ask ourselves; Do we wish or want to continue with this joke? Because that is exactly what it’s turned out to be, a BIG JOKE at all OUR expenses.
Politics Attracts Corruption.
We think that you don’t have to continue. You can opt-out at any time, and opt-in to learning how to legally, lawfully and peacefully leave the State mechanism. We are not ones for politics; because of the fact that Politics attracts corrupt People & is in and of itself corruption personified.
You have the Power.
Start educating yourself; about the LAW. Learn to apply & enforce the LAW today. WE don’t claim to speak for or represent any percentage of the population, we do come from a place, where we know well what the “Power of One” can achieve …